Monday, November 1, 2010

Advent Calendar - Coming in December

This is just an alert to let you all know that I am planning to participate in the Advent Calendar project - I issued an invitation to my Facebook friends and family members to send me guest posts. We'll see what happens.

The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories blog has all the details. You are invited to send a guest post, as well. Just send me a email with Advent Calendar in the subject line and the date to publish your guest post.

Stop back regularly to see how this new project works!  ;-)


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dr. Bill for publicizing the Advent Calendar - I know there will be many great entries this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to it! Can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete