Friday, November 5, 2010

Follow Friday - 5 Nov 2010

Follow Friday - 5 Nov 2010


My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick one or two good posts from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)


POST 1:

This is really a multiple recommendation because it is: Monday's Link Roundup from Dan Curtis. He is Personal Historian, that I'm sure I have mentioned before. I recommend signing up to be on his email list. He sharing a 'plethora' of useful and interesting information.

On this particular Link Roundup, I was especially interested in 'UNESCO's Ten Best Intangible Cultural Heritage Sites,' and '10 Tips for Blogging Your Memoir or Any Book.' You will have your personal favorites, I'm sure!


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment